KNAV is an Atlanta, US based firm offering a complete suite of services including Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services. KNAV started operations in 1999 with offices in the US and has ever since expanded in Canada, India, Netherlands, UK, and Singapore. The firm’s 300+ employees serve a diverse range of clients from our offices across the globe.
KNAV has been catering to distinct requirements of multinational organizations as they expand and establish in new geographies. With its qualified team of pioneers in Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services, KNAV distinguishes itself through its client-centric focus and partner-led solutions.
KNAV’s with its expertise and experience provides support at each step for organizations to meet the regulatory requirements and accounting frameworks enabling businesses to flourish. Being a robust organisation with over two decades of international experience serving various industries viz. Automotive, BFSI, Entertainment & Media, Manufacturing, Pharma & Healthcare, Retail, Technology, Telecommunication, etc., KNAV still retains its customized and partner-led solutions.
As one of the frontrunning member of Allinial Global, the No. 1 association of legally independent accounting and consulting firms, KNAV’s strength lies in the combination of technical expertise as well as rich collective experience of their executive teams. KNAV’s association with Allinial Global encourages it to procure cross fringe expertise from professionals across the globe.
KNAV is led by a group of self-driven and dynamic leaders who over the years have contributed to growth and cross border reputation. All the partners are thought leaders and cross qualified. Every partner leads a team of highly qualified Chartered Accountants, Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Financial Analysts and MBA’s.Afficher plus +
Rajesh Khairajani is the Partner for Financial Reporting and Valuation Practice at KNAV. He is based out of Atlanta, GA. Selected in 2015 as one of the 40 under 40 honorees by the NACVA, Rajesh has conducted over 1,200 appraisals across various geographies.
Rajesh is member with the American Society of Appraisers, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Service area expertise includes-
- Valuations for financial reporting (PPA’s, Impairment testing, valuation for share based payments, intangible valuations)
- Valuing complex securities
- 409A valuation
- Economic valuations for transfer pricing
- Cross border mergers and acquisition and due diligence
- Valuation for litigation support and dispute settlement
- Valuations for SBA loans
Recent valuation experience-
- Performed valuation per ASC 350 360 and ASC 805 for one of the largest medical transcription company listed on NYSE (“New York Stock Exchange”).
- Performed valuation per ASC 350 360 for a Bermuda stock exchange listed company having investments in a commodity exchange business, oil exploration business and real estate business.
- Performed valuation as per ASC 805 and ASC 350 for one of the largest US pharmaceutical consulting company acquired by an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company listed on the BSE (“Bombay Stock Exchange”) NSE (“National Stock Exchange).
- Performed impairment analysis per IAS 36 for a major IT company listed on the BSE and NSE.
- Performed valuation for tax restructuring for a major IT company listed on the BSE
- Conducted training programs on IFRS for a major IT player and a major pharmaceutical player.
- Trustee of a family run educational society and sanctions educational aids to eligible school children.
- Contributes thought provoking articles and comments regularly to local and international media, professional publications and professional bodies.
- He is regularly invited to present papers and speak at various conferences, webinars and seminars organized by NASSCOM and Indo American Chamber of Commerce.
- Private equity valuation
- Building a discount rate for early stage companies
- Impairment of assets
- Accounting for business combination
- Size adjustment of market multiples
- Valuation of contingent consideration
- Real option valuation
- Valuation under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy code
- Valuation requirements for share based payments
- Fair valuation of inventory
Business & Asset Valuations in Georgia
One Lakeside Commons Suite 850, 990 Hammond Drive NE, Atlanta GA 30328