London Address - Amadeus House, 27b Floral Street, London, WC2E 9DP.
Herrington Carmichael LLP is a leading commercial law firm based in the United Kingdom; its clients ranging from individuals to international businesses; offering advice on corporate and banking services, property and real estate matters, tax and estate planning, employment law and dispute resolution / litigation.
Herrington Carmichael LLP aims to establish and build long-term relationships with its clients, taking the time to understand their business, long-term objectives and concerns.
With experience of working with clients looking to invest or expand into the United Kingdom, the firm offers high-quality and commercially astute advice to both private individuals and businesses alike.
The Corporate and Commercial Team is highly experienced, working with clients across a range of industry sectors. Expertise includes mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, corporate structuring, commercial contracts and Intellectual Property. The team also offers a range of due diligence and legal audit solutions.
The Real Estate Team is the largest in the local area and regularly deals with matters including property development and plot sales for both regional and local house builders. Services for land owners include advice in connection with the sales and purchase of investment property and land for development, option agreements, overage arrangements and security documentation. Landlord and tenant services are also provided with the team regularly advising on the grant, renewal and assignment of leases.
With its offices situated in the South-East of England (within 30 minutes of London Heathrow Airport), Herrington Carmichael LLP is well positioned to assist clients based both in the United Kingdom and internationally.Afficher plus +
Having worked for Herrington Carmichael’s Real Estate team since 2015, Josh specialises in both commercial and residential real estate covering a broad property practice area.
The work Josh undertakes includes the acquisition or disposal of property for development; commercial landlord and tenant, secured lending and property finance, leasehold enfranchisement and general residential, commercial and agricultural property-related work.
Josh has an international client base which includes property developers, high net worth individuals, lending institutions and companies. This wide-ranging client base is something Josh enjoys catering for, providing a tailored service to suit the client’s needs and requirements.
Recent work includes:
- The acquisition of a 44-acre agricultural estate for in excess of £3 million GBP.
- Advising an international bank on their secured lending of £5m GBP against the construction of a new residential property with a GDV of £22m GBP.
- Acting for an international client on their £5.6 million GBP acquisition of residential property on one of the most prestigious residential estates in the UK.
- Providing dual representation to both a property owner and their bank in the refinancing of a mixed-use property portfolio with an approximate value of £8m GBP.
- Acting for a residential developer in the land assembly of 5 separate pieces of land through option agreements, including the subsequent assignment of the benefit of the option agreements once the client had successfully obtained planning permission.
Rising Star in England
Brennan House, Farnborough Aerospace Centre Business Park, Farnborough, GU14 6XR
Rising Star in England
60 St Martins Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4JS