We are a modern law firm focusing on innovation and creative industries. On the one hand innovative and creative personalities have the desire to protect their intellectual property rights, but on the other hand they have also the most diverse individual needs in other legal matters. Our main focus is on consulting in the implementation of new business ideas and business concepts.
Our clients include national and international companies in the fields of technology, research, design, art, culture and sports. We provide advice and assistance to national and international designers and fashion labels as well as representatives of the international patent industry, universities, research institutions, public institutions, artists, sports associations, cultural institutions and non-profit organizations.
Advising and representing our target group of clients in commercial law requires well-founded specialized knowledge. Our specific expertise is based on practical experience regarding the needs and requirements of our clients, as well as on our well-founded know-how on the relevant fields of law.
Due to our expertise and long-term cooperations with national and international law firms and patent lawyers, tax and business consultants, investors and PR-agencies you can rely on a wide repertoire of know-how. Wherever your plans may lead you, strong international networking enables us to assist you beyond Austrian borders.
Continuous support and consultation can help avoid the majority of legal disputes in advance. However, we are of course always prepared to assist you whenever “things get out of hand”. We discuss with our client’s settlements both in and out of court (going to court is not always the quickest way to achieving your goals).
Whether you seek our assistance in professional or personal matters, it is our declared goal to offer every client top-quality support and assistance and to achieve the best possible result on our client’s behalf.Afficher plus +
After working for a renowned law office in Vienna, Dr. Stefan Warbek founded his own law office in 1999 and specialised in, for instance, intangible assets like all sorts of data, copyright law, patent law and trademark law. At Innsbruck base office five lawyers with bar exam currently work on all questions of intellectual properties, data protection, internet rights, contracts in science and research or sponsorship deals. We are focused on how to protect and secure immaterial good and values.
Main areas of activity
- Competition law and intellectual property law (patent law, trademark law, design law, copyright law)
- Brand reviews
- Internet and IT law, software law
- Technology transfer and licensing
- Service invention law (employee invention law)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (with a focus on intellectual assets in company acquisitions and sales)
- Corporate and company law
- Foundation law
- Real estate law
- Distribution law (franchise, commercial agent, vertical and horizontal distribution systems)
- Funding and sponsorship contract law
- Commercial law
- Contract drafting
- Data protection law
- Legal practice: (1994-1998): Schönherr (Barfuß Torggler) Attorneys at Law, Vienna / Fiebinger Polak Leon & Partner Attorneys at Law, Vienna
- Founding of the commercial law firm WARBEK (1999)
TEACHING AND LECTURING ACTIVITIES
- Lecturer Management Center Innsbruck (patent and license management)
- Patent attorney trainee training (training seminar Austrian Chamber of Patent Attorneys, Vienna)
- various lectures for universities, chambers of commerce, public law competence centers
- Course "Cultural Law" at the Leopold Franzens University Innsbruck (trademark law, copyright law, patent law, contracts in innovation and creativity sectors, etc.)
REPRESENTATION ACTIVITIES, AMONG OTHERS
- all Austrian courts and administrative authorities
- the Austrian Patent Office
- of the World Intellectual Property Organization - WIPO (Geneva)
- the European Union Intellectual Property Office - EUIPO (Alicante)
- the European Patent Office - EPO (Munich)
Data Privacy & Security in Austria
Schöpfstrasse 15 A-6020 Innsbruck Innsbruck