Welcome to 2023 Scandi meeting in Stockholm June 29 – July 1, 2023
4 pm – Welcome drink and mingle
10 am – 5 pm – Conference incl. lunch & coffee break at ASTRA ADVOKATER, Westmanska Palatset
5 pm – 6 pm drink at ASTRA ADVOKATER and a short walk to Avequia
6 pm – Dinner at Avequia, where we cook a 4-course dinner together with award winning chefs. The food is prepared from high quality products and served with excellent wines.
Private professional guided tour of Stockholm, “The Venice of the North”.
Enjoy the beauty of Stockholm by foot, boat, and tram – architecture, art, history, nature and, not to forget, Swedish “fika”. The tour takes you to many of Stockholm’s landmarks, but also some hidden gems.
- Meet-up point Haymarket Hotel at 8:30 am
- Walk to Stockholm City Hall
- Guided tour inside the City Hall, which celebrates its 100th anniversary this year.
This is were The Nobel Banquet is held every year
- Walk from the City Hall to the Old Town
- Guided tour through the Old Town with a stop for a Swedish “fika”
- Boat trip to Djurgården, with its beautiful nature and surroundings, one of Stockholm’s many islands
- Tram to Nybroplan passing by the Royal Theatre, Berzeli park, and Berns
- Lunch at Hallwylska Palace 2:00 pm downtown center of Stockholm
Cost for all events above is 350 Euro.
RSVP latest April 15 by email to: [email protected] .
We will send out information regarding booking of hotel in the next few days.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Elin or Cristina Bergner by mail or phone.