Ogier Leman Solicitors are Ireland's most innovative full service law firm. We specialise in Financial Services, Real Estate, Commercial and Technology. Our vision is to be a unique legal business providing an outstanding client experience by the most efficient means. We have four key dedicated departments; Real Estate, Corporate, Dispute Resolution and Employment.
Ogier Leman Solicitors are delighted to announce that we have again been officially recognised as one of the Best Workplaces in Ireland for 2021. The Leman Great Place to Work committee virtually attended the 19th annual ‘Great Place to Work Best Workplaces in Ireland’ awards on Wednesday March 10th, 2021.
This is our fourth year to be named as a top Irish workplace, moving again up the rankings list in the Best Small Workplace category, which is assessed through Great Place to Work’s robust ‘Trust Index©’ employee survey and a thorough ‘Culture Audit©’ assessment of their policies and practices. Ogier Leman Solicitors were recognised as the 16th Best Small Workplace in Ireland for 2021, moving up the list from 22nd in 2020.Mostrar más +
Edon is a Partner in Ogier Leman’s Corporate Department. Edon joined Ogier Leman in April 2022 as a partner from an international law firm and has over 18 years of experience advising on a wide range of corporate matters including mergers and acquisitions (many with an international or cross-border element), venture capital, and private equity, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, limited partnership structures, and company law.
Edon’s practice covers a range of corporate transactional and advisory work, commercial contracts, equity finance, corporate structuring, and reorganizations and he has worked closely with clients in the healthcare, software, facilities, and renewables sectors.
- Advised a Global Health Software Company in relation to its acquisition of a leading healthcare software provider in Ireland.
- Acted for a leading international gaming company on its acquisition of an Irish gaming company.
- Acted for shareholders of an international gaming software platform in relation to the sale to a leading Irish gaming company.
- An advised investment fund in relation to the disposal of wind farm assets in Ireland and Northern Ireland for in excess of €100 million.
- Advised German AG in relation to Limited Partnership structure in €100 million Irish renewables infrastructure fund.
- Acted for developer of proposed windfarm projects in North Africa in connection with the establishment of operations and investment of $117million in the Irish holding company.
- Advised PE investor in relation to the disposal of shares in a sub-sea cables company.
- Acted for an Irish plc in relation to a cross-border merger between Irish and Luxembourg entities.
- Acting for Irish nursing home provider in relation to acquisition and financing of nursing homes.
Tech-Media-Telecoms in Ireland
Ogier Leman LLP Percy Exchange 8-34 Percy Place Ballsbridge Dublin Dublin 4