Permit as a highly skilled migrant


Do you want to employ a National from outside the European union? And is Your company a recognized Sponsor with the immigration And naturalization services (ind) as described in the Previous edition of “the local Expat”? You may hire this Employee as a highly skilled Migrant. This ensures that The application process for this combined highly skilled Migrant residence- and work Permit is much quicker than other ind procedures. In Order to stay and work in the Netherlands as a highly Skilled migrant, several