In the day and age of rising cyber-attacks, retail businesses are increasingly adopting or considering adopting AI as a security tool. AI’s ability to detect and respond to cyber threats makes it a powerful tool to defend against cyber-attacks when utilised correctly.
During the webinar our panel will discuss the benefits and unique challenges that the retail industry will need to grapple with.
The panel will include:
• Jeremy Bassinder – Generative AI Leader, IBM UK & Ireland
• Kevin Telford – Strategy Consultant, Monstarlab UK
• Lucy Batley – Owner of Traction Industries, a company which helps businesses integrate AI into their operations
• William McNeill – Lecturer in Philosophy of AI, University of Southampton
• Caroline Churchill – Commercial and Technology Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson