Although the banking crisis of 2013 has dented its reputation as a center for international businesses, Cyprus has put that behind and is fast becoming again a reliable and reputable destination for investors. Cyprus came out of the monitoring by Troika after the completion of three years with only 70% utilization of the available loans and the economy has once again shown positive indications while unemployment is constantly reducing.
Cyprus still offers the same distinct advantages that made it one of the most attractive tax planning jurisdictions worldwide.
• Favourable tax and business environment .
• High quality and experienced professional services.
• Low set-up and operating costs.
• Predictable and straightforward tax legislation and regulation.
• Modern and efficient multilingual banking and financial sector.
• Sophisticated culture.
• Advanced quality of life.
To read in full please use the link below: