Abousleiman & Co - Infographic
Published 01 Apr, 2015
Managing Director - Abousleiman & Co
Wissam sits on the steering committee for the Tax practice area group and is very active within IR. He has over 14 years experience in accounting & financial management, cost & financial accounting, internal & external audit, financial reporting & tax advisory services so is an invaluable resource.
Wissam was a past member of the Tax committee and held the position in 2014.
Wissam Abousleiman, Managing Director
- LACPA member
- Almost 14 years experience in accounting & financial management, cost & financial accounting, internal & external audit, financial reporting & tax advisory services
- Lecturer in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) & International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- Lectured for 2 years in Internal Controls & Audit at the CLET – Kafaat Institute University
- MBA – Lebanese American University (LAU)
We at Abousleiman & Co.have offered our professional expertise and services to a continuously growing number of clients for over 40 years now. Through our commitment to high moral standards and ethical values we have been successful in establishing strong ties with our clients, while our technical expertise has continuously allowed us to satisfy our client’s growing needs through hands on consultations and recommendations to optimize managing their businesses.
Our Firm’s experience lies in both the public and private sectors where we have engaged in audits as well as special assignments to develop, and in other cases to assess, internal controls adopted by those organizations.
Currently, our three major focus areas of expertise lie in:
(1) assurance services, whereby we carry out audits in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and verify compliance of financial statements with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
(2) enterprise risk management, which allows us to understand the administered control measures within an organization with a view to optimizing them and addressing their evident weaknesses, if any, and
(3) taxation, whereby we propose effective tax structures for clients as well as handling tax claims and objections with local tax authorities.
Abousleiman & Co. is a member of the Lebanese Association of Certified Public Accountants (LACPA) and the Arab Federation for Accountants and Auditors. We are also registered as sworn auditors with the Judiciary Courts of Lebanon.
Business Start - Ups:
Advanced Business Solutions:
Assurance & Compliance: