Founded in 2015, TND Legal is a commercial law firm based in Ho Chi Minh city. Driven by the backbone philosophy of clear pricing and defined outcome.
With more than 15 lawyers and staffs, TND Legal is a young law firm but our experience in advising and assisting clients in international climate is unquestionable. Our team is perfectly mixed between the experienced lawyers and the younger ones with a combination of expertise in not only legal field but also financial one. We take pride in our members who not only are equipped with academic and ethical qualifications but also possess the business savvy.
TND Legal offers its clients a wide array of legal services, including:
Inward investment / Foreign investment
Corporate & Commercial
Mergers & Acquisitions
Banking & Finance
Property & Construction
Labor & Employment
TND Legal renders legal solutions at international standards and more importantly, directly addressing the rising need of local, regional and international clients.
At TND Legal, we analyse each request, ensuring that our focus is in line with the actual and fundamental need of the client to avoid bidding up irrelevant or unnecessary legal costs. Consequently, our clients achieve a defined outcome at a resonable price.Show more +
Vo Huu Tu is the co-founder and partner of TND Legal. He has been working in the legal profession for more than ten years, and used to work for LuatViet Advocates & Solicitors and Indochine Counsel before co-founding TND Legal.
The key clients that Tu has assisted and advised comprise VinaCapital, Zuellig, Cognita, Tesa Tape, CapitaLand, Traveloka, Japfa, Wall Street English, European International School.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate & Commercial transaction
- Mergers & Acquisition
- Dispute Resolution
Tu’s recent transactions include:
- Assisted a leading investment management fund in Vietnam in preparing transaction documents to acquire a company in healthcare industry;
- Assisted a leading investment management fund in Vietnam in performing legal due diligence on two mega real estate projects in a central province of Vietnam;
- Assisted a leading investment management fund in Vietnam in drafting transaction documents for joint venture projects in solar power industry in Vietnam;
- Assisted a major real estate developer in HCM city in performing legal due diligence on an industrial part project in a Southern province of Vietnam;
- Acted as legal counsel for an international education corporation in acquiring a local school with campuses in both HCM city and Hanoi;
- Acted as legal counsel for an international education corporation in acquiring lands for construction of its new international schools in Vietnam;
- Acted as the retained legal counsel for the two real estate developers in Ho Chi Minh city; and
- Acted as retained legal counsel for the two major international schools in Ho Chi Minh city.
Tu is a contributor on business law topics to both local and international legal journals. Below are his selective publications:
- “Foreign Investor Decree Clarified”, Vietnam News, 3 March 2013;
- “Vietnam’s Amended Law on Lawyers, Asian Legal Business”, Issue Jan 2013;
- “Doing Business 2013: Smarter Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises”, Co-contributor”, The World Bank;
- “Recent regulations on casino business”, Asian-Mena Counsel Volume 10 Issue 9, 2012/13;
- “Minerals Mining Law: The Gap Filled, Asian Legal Business”, Issue June 2012;
- “Gambling Business in Vietnam: What Can Foreign Investors Expect?”, Co-authored, IPBA Journal, No. 65 March 2012;
- “Enterprises gain voice in trade treaty negotiations”, Co-authored, Vietnam News, 7 March 2012
Show more +
Corporate Law in Vietnam
Units 4.41 and 4.53 the Prince Residence 19-21 Nguyen Van Troi street ward 12 Phu Nhuan district Ho Chi Minh City