Vivek ShahAssociate Partner
- +1 919-247-8053
KNAV is an Atlanta, US based firm offering a complete suite of services including Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services. KNAV started operations in 1999 with offices in the US and has ever since expanded in Canada, India, Netherlands, UK, and Singapore. The firm’s 300+ employees serve a diverse range of clients from our offices across the globe.
KNAV has been catering to distinct requirements of multinational organizations as they expand and establish in new geographies. With its qualified team of pioneers in Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services, KNAV distinguishes itself through its client-centric focus and partner-led solutions.
KNAV’s with its expertise and experience provides support at each step for organizations to meet the regulatory requirements and accounting frameworks enabling businesses to flourish. Being a robust organisation with over two decades of international experience serving various industries viz. Automotive, BFSI, Entertainment & Media, Manufacturing, Pharma & Healthcare, Retail, Technology, Telecommunication, etc., KNAV still retains its customized and partner-led solutions.
As one of the frontrunning member of Allinial Global, the No. 1 association of legally independent accounting and consulting firms, KNAV’s strength lies in the combination of technical expertise as well as rich collective experience of their executive teams. KNAV’s association with Allinial Global encourages it to procure cross fringe expertise from professionals across the globe.
KNAV is led by a group of self-driven and dynamic leaders who over the years have contributed to growth and cross border reputation. All the partners are thought leaders and cross qualified. Every partner leads a team of highly qualified Chartered Accountants, Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Financial Analysts and MBA’s.Show more +
Vivek Shah is the Associate Partner within the Real Estate Valuation practice at Indé Global. He brings vast knowledge of valuation services with a focus on hotel, office, and retail properties. His experience and expertise in valuation analysis and reporting provides value opinions that are delivered on time and tailored to each client’s specific needs.
- Lead the Real Estate Valuation team in completing appraisal, evaluation, feasibility study reports with a focus on lodging facilities and gas station/convenience store properties.
- Correspond and establish business relationships with developers, brokers, contractors, financial lenders, appraisers, and government officials.
- Complete appraisals for various property types: retail, office, industrial, flex, residential and office condominiums, apartments (conventional and income-restricted), lodging facilities, and vacant land.
- Perform land utilization analyses for all types of commercial and residential real estate.
- B.S. Business Management- North Carolina State University
- Georgia Real Estate Appraisal Board – State Registered Real Property Appraiser – 336147
- Several Bank and Non-Bank Lenders, Real Estate Developers, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs), and Law Firms
- Active member of several real estate organizations including Georgia Lenders Quality Circle and AAHOA (Asian American Hotel Owners Association).
Business & Asset Valuations in Georgia
One Lakeside Commons Suite 850, 990 Hammond Drive NE Atlanta GA 30328