KNAV is an Atlanta, US based firm offering a complete suite of services including Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services. KNAV started operations in 1999 with offices in the US and has ever since expanded in Canada, India, Netherlands, UK, and Singapore. The firm’s 300+ employees serve a diverse range of clients from our offices across the globe.
KNAV has been catering to distinct requirements of multinational organizations as they expand and establish in new geographies. With its qualified team of pioneers in Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services, KNAV distinguishes itself through its client-centric focus and partner-led solutions.
KNAV’s with its expertise and experience provides support at each step for organizations to meet the regulatory requirements and accounting frameworks enabling businesses to flourish. Being a robust organisation with over two decades of international experience serving various industries viz. Automotive, BFSI, Entertainment & Media, Manufacturing, Pharma & Healthcare, Retail, Technology, Telecommunication, etc., KNAV still retains its customized and partner-led solutions.
As one of the frontrunning member of Allinial Global, the No. 1 association of legally independent accounting and consulting firms, KNAV’s strength lies in the combination of technical expertise as well as rich collective experience of their executive teams. KNAV’s association with Allinial Global encourages it to procure cross fringe expertise from professionals across the globe.
KNAV is led by a group of self-driven and dynamic leaders who over the years have contributed to growth and cross border reputation. All the partners are thought leaders and cross qualified. Every partner leads a team of highly qualified Chartered Accountants, Certified Public Accountants, Chartered Financial Analysts and MBA’s.Show more +
Uday Ved is the Lead Partner in the Global Tax Practice Group at KNAV. He is based out of the Mumbai office. Uday has held key positions in the Big 4 firm, including National Head of Tax with KPMG India, Global Tax Partner of Anderson India, and Co Head of Tax at RSM, India.
• Uday’s expansive career spans over 30 years, during which he has worked extensively in M&A, inbound and outbound tax structuring, cross border transactions, and global reorganizations.
• He has been regularly nominated as a leading Tax Advisor by Euromoney in the last decade.
• He has co authored a book, ‘General Anti Avoidance Rule (GAAR) establishing substance over form’, published by Bloomsbury UK.
• He has interacted extensively with the Central Board of Direct Taxes and Regulatory bodies in India by making representations to them on international and domestic tax and regulatory issues.
• Uday is an Advisor and on Board of Taxsutra , a leading India Tax Portal.
• Being a tax visionary, Uday is frequently invited by various News Channels to participate in debates and express his views on various tax issues.
• Chartered Accountant and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• Bachelors in Commerce from University of Mumbai
Tax (Accountants) in India
201/202 Naman Centre G Block BKC, Bandra East Mumbai Maharashtra Mumbai 400051