BG2V lawyers have been trained in large international law firms and are active in the key areas of business law: Corporate / M & A, Litigation, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Tax Law, Labor Law, Intellectual Property / new technologies, Bankruptcy.
Combining an advisory role and litigation practice gives BG2V’s lawyers a multi-disciplinary perspective which is essential for effectively responding its clients’ needs and provide them with high quality, tailored-made services and a full-service offer. Requirement, Trust, Commitment and Agility Founded in 2010, BG2V today brings together about 50 lawyers who share common values. These values illustrate the common foundation that unites all of the firm's lawyers and ground the positioning and offering of BG2V.
Requirement The partners of the firm are all from major Parisian and international business law firms. Surrounded by their teams, they cultivate and share a culture of rigor and excellence in order to deliver to their clients personalized services, with the same degree of requirement, and a high level of legal technicality. Trust Internally, the trust and solidarity that unite the lawyers of the firm are essential to the development and expression of each person's skills. They are also the essential cement of the relationship that binds us to their customers.
Commitment Their commitment, their availability and their fighting spirit guarantee their customers the best defense of their interests. In consulting as in litigation and whatever their area of expertise, their interventions are based on a daily commitment, flawless, alongside their customers. Finally, the range of activities covered by BG2V allow them to assist their clients on all their legal issues.
Agility BG2V’s entrepreneurial model, the size of its structure, the personal involvement and the dynamism of each of its lawyers allow them to be responsive, creative and to offer their clients tailor-made services, adapted to their needs. The training received by some of the lawyers of the firm in major business schools (HEC, ESSEC) and their experience in renowned companies (IBM, Crédit Lyonnais, Groupe Casino, etc.) contribute to their dynamism and allow them to offer their customers pragmatic solutions adapted to their operational and strategic issues. The combined practice of consulting and litigation also gives them a transversal vision of their respective practices, which is crucial to providing an effective response to BG2V’s clients.Show more +
Stanislas Richoillez has been a member of the Paris Bar since 2002.
Stanislas assists BG2V's clients in all their investments, development and equity strengthening operations: mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions (LBO, MBO, etc.), fund-raising, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions/disposals of assets, branches of activity or businesses, etc.
His clients are French and international companies of all sizes and investment funds.
In particular, Stanislas has sectoral expertise in the field of agribusiness (joint ventures, acquisitions, investments, etc.), education and real estate investment.
In addition, he assists the firm's clients in litigation involving corporate law issues: post-acquisition litigation, enforcement of representation and warranties, litigation between partners, etc.
Stanislas Richoillez is a graduate of Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Economiques et Commerciales (ESSEC) and is a graduate of the law school of Université d'Aix-en-Provence (Master's (Magistère) in business law, accountancy and tax law and a DESS in international business law)).
Before joining BG2V as a partner in 2011, Stanislas Richoillez practiced for nine years at De Pardieu Brocas Maffei (Paris), after an initial experience at the American firm Niven Smith (San Francisco, California).
The Legal 500 quotes: ‘Available, precise, competent, relevant, Stanislas Richoillez has all the qualities required to support his clients in M&A operations. We were very satisfied with his work and his good advice. ‘
‘The quality of large multidisciplinary firms with a pricing model of small firms. The best of both worlds. Employees committed and dedicated to the satisfaction of their clients. ‘
He recently participated to the following transactions:
- Acquisition by Top Chrono, a specialist in fast delivery, of the start-up Deliver.ee.
- Acquisition by Quiétalis in its acquisition of Sopreco with the support of Pléiade Investissement.
- Third build-up carried out by Aéroplast Industries, in the context of the acquisition of René Maire, a company specialized in plastic injection and overmoulding of parts for the filtration industry.
- LBO of Platinium Equity Solution over Ermitage International School of France.
- Sale by the Divalto group of control of idylis.com to the XEFI group.
- Acquisition by Siparex of a stake in the Lebhar Group, a specialist in the manufacture of pastry boxes.
- €2.1 million fund raising of Anagenesis Biotechnologies, a private biotech company producing stem cell lines to develop drugs for muscular and metabolic diseases, subscribed by its current shareholders, Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund and Cap Innov'Est, a French inter-regional seed fund.
- Exit from the capital of the independent telecom operator UNYC by the two historic investors Volney Investissements and BPI Investissements.
- Acquisition by the independent telecom operator UNYC of Web Planet-Work (cloud computing).
- MBI of the Aeroplast Group, a specialist in high precision moulds for plastic injection.
- Acquisition by Whebhelp, a world leader in outsourced customer experience, of GreenPoint, a pioneer in digital and mobile KYC process management.
- All external growth operations, in France and internationally (in particular in Africa, Northern Europe and the United States) of a major European agri-food actor.
- Sale by Ab InBev France of the master franchise restaurants "Au Bureau" to Groupe Bertrand, the leading French restaurant chain.
- Acquisition by the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations of a stake in the real estate company FDM Management set up by the Foncière des Régions Group in order to acquire hotel properties and businesses.
- Counsel to a major e-commerce in player connection with its planned IPO on Euronext Paris,
- Regular counsel to the Cafom group (Habitat) for its corporate transactions and regulatory obligations as a listed/public company.
Mergers & Acquisitions in France
40/42 rue La Boétie Beylouni Carbasse Guény Valot Vernet Paris 75008