Wong Fleming was established in New Jersey in 1994 and has grown to become a national law firm with offices across the country. Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, and with offices throughout the United States, the firm is committed to ongoing professional education and lifelong learning as well as to the promotion of diversity in the legal profession. Wong Fleming is certified as a minority business enterprise by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (“NMSDC”) and as a woman-owned business by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. In 2014, the Minority Corporate Counsel Association awarded us the Thomas L. Sager Award for the Northeast Region. The Sager Award is given to law firms that have demonstrated sustained commitment to improve the hiring, retention and promotion of minority attorneys. In 2015, the NMSDC admitted Wong Fleming into the Corporate Plus Program, which is confined solely to those members who have demonstrated their capacity to execute national contracts for major corporations. We pride ourselves on our innovation, representing clients vigorously and keeping in mind their business interests.Show more +
Ramina Dehkhoda-Steele is the Partner-in-Charge of the Firm’s Redmond, Washington office of Wong Fleming. Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele is Co-Chair of the Commercial Litigation practice
group. She is an avid litigator and has extensive experience in various areas of the law. In addition to litigation Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele focuses on complex technology transactions,
complex real estate transactions.
Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele has represented many Fortune 500 companies in transactional matters
and has been representing large companies with respect to general liability, premises
liability, and insurance defence for the past 18 years.
Ms. Dehkhoda-Steele has an active arbitration and mediation practice and she is an Arbitrator with the AAA.
▪ Represented large technology companies in negotiating and drafting cloud services
agreements, managed services contracts, service level agreements and software
▪ Handled Washington State’s retailer litigation for international insurance company
involving core and tender premises and general liability matters.
▪ Represented five of the largest school districts in Washington State handling their core
and tender general and premises liability matters.
▪ Successfully litigated multiple premises liability matters, which ultimately resulted in
▪ Defending a multi-party general and premises liability matter involving vendors and
employees. Successfully obtained summary judgment dismissing three of the Plaintiffs.
▪ Represented a major technology company and successfully defended against claims for
▪ Successfully defended and represented a private school against claims of wrongful
▪ Successfully negotiated workouts of defaulted loans for SBA backed loans with full
▪ Represented a real estate developer in the purchase and development of a mixed-use
property as a public/private joint venture with the City of Tacoma. Responsibilities
included assistance in identifying and negotiating a construction loan for the project,
permitting, and investor relations. This was a $45,000,000 project.
▪ Represented a real estate developer in the purchase, development and management of a
large hotel and casino valued at $30,000,000, including assisting in the financing of the
entire portfolio as well as investor relations and corporate management. The hotel and
casino are tenants in common and have a comprehensive TI agreement with respect to
use of the property and taxation issues.
▪ Represented a chain restaurant in negotiating a long-term lease with the local port
▪ Prepared and negotiated with a city and port on a sublease of a distressed property to be
used in a targeted employment area for investment and job creation purposes.
▪ Prepared and negotiated and implemented complex master lease for a Fortune 100
Financial Institution for their retail banking locations.
▪ Negotiated and drafted anchor tenant leases for a major oil company.
Corporate Law in Washington
9840 Willows Road NE, Suite 200 Redmond WA 98052