Please sign in to view members only features
Practice Area Membership(s)
- Corporate Services
Nicolas Poncelet is a Luxembourg qualified Chartered Accountant who graduated in accounting and finance from The Institute of Social Promotion of the French Community (Belgium) in 2008 and joined Halsey in 2013.
Nicolas has 14 years of accounting, corporate and tax compliance services experience working for international clients in the corporate, private equity and real estate sectors.
Nicolas is also responsible for the business development of the company.
HALSEY S.àr.l. is a Luxembourg Company established in 1995 by David Harvey who has been involved in international tax planning, offshore financial advisory services and corporate management for more than 40 years. Christophe Gammal joined the Company in 1997 as an economist with commercial and industrial background. Michael Goosse joined Halsey in 2008 and has extensive experience of working with international clients in the corporate, private equity and real estate sectors.
In 2001 HALSEY GROUP S.àr.l. (a new company in the same ownership) received a license from the “Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier” (CSSF), the Luxembourg Regulator, to provide domiciliation and other corporate services. The Company provides services to many leading institutions, major international corporations and private equity firms. Our aim is to provide fast and reliable corporate and management services to our clients.
HALSEY offers its clients an extensive range of high quality services in connection with Luxembourg financial companies both at the time of incorporation and throughout the life of the company.
Company formation services:
- Coordination with the notary, preparation of articles of association and, if required, representation of founding shareholders at incorporation
- Assistance in opening bank accounts (in line with the stringent Luxembourg KYC rules)
- Establishment of shareholders’ register
- Assisting in finding own offices and the recruitment of personnel
Administrative and accounting services:
- Provision of a registered office to the company
- Handling the day-to-day operations of the company and follow-up of third party relationship
- Maintenance of books and records
- Preparation of financials reports
- Preparation of the annual accounts in accordance with Luxembourg rules and regulations
Corporate secretarial services:
- Keeping and up-dating the company’s corporate records
- Organization and documentation of board and shareholders’ meeting
- Undertaking of legal publications
- Central administration services, including maintenance of books and records, preparation of the financial statements, administrative follow-up and assistance (for Luxembourg SICARs and SIFs)
- Registrar and transfer agency services, including maintenance of the unit or share register, processing of investor subscriptions and KYC due diligence
- Ongoing monitoring and compliance support for regulated structures (Luxembourg SICARs and SIFs), design and drafting of internal procedures
Management of companies:
- Provision of one or more directors, managers and legal signatories