Katherine EvansSenior Partner
Mirkwood Evans Vincent
- +44 203 034 1091
We specialise in advising clients in the telecommunications and business technology sectors in the UK and worldwide, adopting a multi-disciplinary approach, which allows us to focus on all aspects of our clients' business from initial formation, through re-financing and debt re-structuring, drafting and negotiating customer and supplier facing agreements, advising on the regulatory implications of doing business in a wide variety of jurisdictions, and supporting dispute resolution requirements when they arise.
In the international business environment, we work with clients doing business in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and the Americas but have developed particular commercial and regulatory expertise in the Middle East and Africa regions.
Our partner led approach ensures that a key individual oversees every aspect of each transaction, an aspiration rarely achieved by larger law firms.
Complex multi-jurisdictional business-to-business telecommunications and technology agreements
Legal and regulatory compliance issues in the international telecommunications and technology industries
Distribution, agency and reseller/business partner agreements
Standard terms of business for standard and innovative telecommunications and technology products and services
Software licenses and IP rights agreements
Virtual in-house legal services to the telecommunications and technology industries
Shareholder, investment, securitization and related financing agreementsShow more +
Katherine heads up our Telecommunications and Business Technology Law Group and is the Mirkwood Evans Vincent Senior Partner.
After graduating from the University of Cambridge, Katherine initially pursued a career in marketing and business development, before re-training to become a lawyer in her mid-twenties. After completing articles with Eversheds, she joined specialist shipping and international trade practice, Mills & Co. where she remained until joining the international law group of the US telecommunications giant, AT&T in 1997.
Katherine held a number of positions within the AT&T international legal group, including as lead lawyer for AT&T's international outsourcing business, before leaving to form Legal Hobbit at the end of 2006, the predecessor practice to Mirkwood Evans Vincent.
- Complex multi-jurisdictional business-to-business telecommunications and technology agreements
- Legal and regulatory compliance issues in the international telecommunications and technology sectors
- Distribution, agency and reseller/business partner agreements
- Standard terms of business for standard and innovative telecommunications and technology products and services
- Software licenses and IP rights agreements
- Virtual in-house legal services to the telecommunications and business technology industries
- Shareholder, investment, securitization and related financing agreements
- Executive service agreements and remuneration
- Domestic and cross border transfer of undertakings regulations
Show more +
Tech-Media-Telecoms and Crypto and Digital Asset Advisory in England
68 King William Street London EC4N 7DZ