adesse anwälte is an independent law firm for German and international business law.We help companies and institutions from Germany and abroad to solve complex legal challenges.
We advise successful companies, wealthy private individuals as well as start-ups, inter alia with the legal structuring of their company groups, legal structuring of investments or financing, development of brand strategies as well as all other legal matters with respect to the management and growth of a company.
Our clients have one thing in common: they move people, goods and services on a daily basis — on a regional, national or international level. In addition to legal precision, our clients expect their legal advisors to have industry- and subject-specific know-how, and the ability to think and act economically.
Consistently aligned to these standards, we offer legal advice and representation with a personal touch.
According to the meaning of the Latin term adesse (sic. "to assist") we strive for forward-looking as well as proactive services. We attach great importance to early investigation and evaluation of interactions between legal fields and legal systems. Each of us thinks and works in a network — pigeonhole thinking is not our way of thinking.
In this way, we can provide the best possible support for time-sensitive projects.
Not only do we have a strong understanding of the economic framework of the specific business, but it is also of importance to us to establish a stable, personal relationship of trust with our clients.
We think in a cross-disciplinary way: Our client's request does not have to fit into a specific field of law. Many legal matters overlap different fields of law. Corporate law matters depend on the structure of the financing and vice versa. Contract law matters, for example, coincide with the enforcement of rights based of creative work resulting from trademark rights. Competition law also covers online competition, which in turn entails elements of general online law.
Our clients have a very specific goal. We advise them in a committed and comprehensive manner.Show more +
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real estate transactions
- Financing and capital market law
- Company law
- Company and asset succession
- Litigation and arbitration
- Variable purchase price for M&A transactions, juris PraxisReport Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht 11/2013, Note 5
- Possibilities for monitoring the content of the implementation of the conversion squeeze-out, ZGR 2011, pp. 776-809
- The sale of all company assets, 2011, 325 pages - book review in AG 2012, pp. 343-344
- A series of publications in the Financier Worldwide
- Long-standing author of the juris Praxisreport Commercial and Corporate Law
- since 2022 Member of the board of trustees Berlin/Brandenburg of Stifterverband (German association of foundations)
- since 2018 Founding member of the Logistics and Mobility Commission of the Federal Association of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (BVMW)
- since 2018 Member of the Banking Law Association
- since 2017 Lecturer at the Berlin School of Economics and Law
- since 2016 Co-initiator and Charter Member of the Rotary Club Berlin-Friedrichstrasse
- since 2015 Jury member at Business Plan Competition Berlin (BPW)
- since 2014 Initiator and head of the discussion group on business succession in the Bundesverband Mittelständische Wirtschaft (BVMW), Berlin-Brandenburg region
- since 2014 Member of the Association of Berlin Merchants and Industrialists (VBKI)
- 2014 Award as "Lawyer of the Year 2014" in the category Mergers & Acquisitions in Germany
- since 2009 Member of the Corporate Law Association (VGR)
Banking & Finance in Germany
Eckhardt & Packi Partnerschaft mbB AG Charlottenburg | PR 1135 B Knesebeckstr. 62/63 10719 Berlin