- +243 812577497
Proximity, independence, honesty, efficiency and respect for ethics, fundamental principles of our approach, guide the relationships of trust that we establish with clients in the context of our interventions. We support them in the strictest respect of these principles and we help them to better anticipate and control risks.
Thanks to their respective experiences, the firm's employees have a real ability to understand each client with its particularities and the ability to adapt to its environment in order to find appropriate solutions to meet its needs.
Each customer being unique and each of his specific requests, the intervention teams are composed in such a way as to best combine the different skills and experiences.
A continuous training policy ensures the permanent development of these skills and experiences.
- PhD student at the University of Mauritius, Cohort PHD. Thesis already submitted for correction
- Master's Degree in Management and Business Law (ISC/ UNIVERSITE DE LIEGE)
- A Degree in Commercial Sciences, Major : Accounting (ISC / GOMBE)
- Undergraduate diploma in Data Processing (ISIPA)
2019 : Visitor at the University Notre Dame du Kasai (UKA) in charge of the courses: Management Control, Budgetary Management and Financial Evaluation.
2016: Chartered Accountant approved by ONEC (Ordre National des Experts Comptables du Congo) : ONEC/EC/000270/16
2013 to present: Visitor at the Higher Institute of Commerce in charge of the courses: audit and accounting of microfinance institutions, financial analysis of microfinance institutions, audit practice, management control and long-term financial management
2007 : Liquidator of the company Inter Connect sprl (Internet Service Provider)
2008: Director of Flemingo International (Dubai - Jabel Ali Free zone)
2009: Liquidator of the GTV Company (a company specialising in cable television)
2009 -2012 : Director at FIBANK DRC SARL, and Vice -Chairman of the Board of Directors
2014 to present: Director of PHAKWE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD (SOUTH AFRICA)
- Evaluation and implementation of the digital ecosystem in the democratic republic of the congo ( st paul édition, legal deposit NV3.01811-57-425)
- FDI as a tool for modernizing taxation in africa, 26 october 2018, conference beyond tax policy, royal tropical institute amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Tax structure in the mining industry of the democratic republic of congo, conference CPA-EMEA, 16-17 May 2019, LISBON-Portugal
Accounting Services in Democratic Republic of the Congo
Avenue Kabila Immeuble Methodiste Lubumbashi Kinshasa