SCR Abogados is a law firm established in 2017 which offers legal services in corporate, labor, intellectual property, compliance and other related areas, focusing on the needs of clients and the solutions that best suit the said needs in order to create lasting relationships with customers and high quality service standards.
Our value proposition consists in involving seasoned lawyers with hands-on experience in each task we undertake to provide timely, high quality, business oriented and comprehensive advice to expedite processes for the benefit of our clients.
We aim not only to provide services but also to become true strategic partners of our clients, supporting and assisting them so that they can swiftly and comprehensively navigate into and manage the intricacies of the Chilean jurisdiction.
Our service offering includes corporate law, collective bargaining, compliance, copyright law, data protection, intellectual property law, immigration law, labor and employment law, labor and employment litigation, life science law, patents, privacy law, projects, trade secrets and trademark law.
Practice Areas – Labor and Employment
Our labor and employment area provides counseling to Chilean and foreign companies in all matters related to labor and employment law, including hiring processes, compensation packages and remunerations, terminations, labor due diligence and labor law compliance review, internal investigations, corporate policies, social security and taxation of employees and outsourcing. We also provide advice in collective matters and litigation.
Daily advise to human resource and payroll areas;
Advice during hiring process, including offer letters;
Employment contracts and annexes;
Benefits and compensation packages, including stock options;
Social security and taxation of employees;
Warnings and other employees’ penalties;
Internal investigations of sexual harassment, labor harassment and corporate compliance;
Terminations and massive layoffs;
Advise in matters related to labor accidents or employment diseases, including the representation of the employer before health and safety authorities.
Labor review and auditing of legal compliance;
Labor and employment due diligence in merge and acquisition processes.
Advice in subcontracting matters and contracts;
Personnel supply agreements.
Counseling in managing the relationship with unions;
Assistance during the collective bargaining processes, including the best alternatives to approach it;
Advise in the execution of the collective bargaining agreement and eventual modifications;
Representation in unlawful practices claims and other collective lawsuits and administrative procedure.
Representation before labor and social security authorities;
Assistance and representation in administrative procedures and claims;
Representation in labor individual and collective lawsuits;
Representation in labor lawsuits related to labor accidents and employment diseases.
Practice Areas – Immigration
Our immigration area provides advise to our clients in obtaining work permits and visas and temporary residency visa, among others.Show more +
Partner in charge of the Practice Areas of Labor and Employment and Immigration. She has advised large companies in matters related to labor litigation, administrative claims, individual and collective labor matters, outsourcing and social security regulations, as well as auditing and employment compliance revisions and collective bargaining. Additionally, she is registered in the list of labor arbitrators of the Labor Directorate, in the list of labor experts of the Chilean Bar, lectures on labor and employment law at Universidad Mayor and serves as a consultant for ILO.
- LL.M., Employment Law, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Santiago, Chile (2011).
- LL.B., Universidad de Los Andes, Santiago, Chile (2002).
- Negotiation and Leadership Program, Harvard University (2019)
- Diploma in International Assignments and Human Capital Mobility, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Law School (2014).
- Diploma in Labor Law and Social Security in Business, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Law School (2007).
- Diploma in Labor Law, Universidad de Chile, Law School (2006).
- Chambers Latin America: Employment. Band 4.
- Legal500, Next Generation Partner, Labour and Employment Law.
- Best Lawyers, Employee Benefits Law, Immigration Law and Labor and Employment Law, since 2018,
- Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the year, Immigration Law, 2020.
- Best student award in International Relocation and Personnel Mobility Diploma, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2014)
- Best student award in Labor & Employment LL.M, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2010-2011).
- Best student award in Labor, Employment & Social Security Law Diploma, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Best student award in Commercial Law, Universidad de Los Andes.
- Lecturer, Employment law, Universidad Mayor, Law School (since 2021)
- Guest lecturer on Labor Law of the Company Diploma, Universidad de Los Andes, Law School (2019).
- Guest lecturer of Labor Litigation, Universidad Andrés Bello, Law School (since 2017).
Employment Law (Corporate) in Chile
Av. Isidora Goyenechea 2934 oficina 403 Las Condes 7550049 Santiago