Wicki Partners Attorneys-at-Law offers entrepreneurs and companies their extensive knowledge and experience for a new way to access company law during phases of growth, conflicts and change.
The experts at Wicki Partners Attorneys-at-Law have a great deal of expertise in business management, are available to support and advise, and adopt an approach based on our wealth of practical experience. The preservation of entrepreneurial freedom, a long-term perspective and the creation of robust solutions are our guiding principles in consulting and crisis management. This practical, understated and in-depth approach offers entrepreneurs, executives and companies the security they require during the turmoil and changes caused by rapid growth and times of crisis.
We assist and support national and international companies with any issues they may have on corporate development, transactions (M&A), contract negotiations, company restructuring measures and succession planning. As mediators, we can also offer support in crisis situations, such as internal conflicts or liquidity problems, with our knowledge and experience.Show more +
Arife Asipi advises and litigates in civil law matters. Her practice focuses on corporate, commercial, employment, contract and civil litigation law. She mainly represents domestic and international clients in court and advises and represents clients in private international law disputes involving transnational issues.
Prior to her legal career, she trained as a bank clerk and during and after her legal career worked for various banks in an advisory capacity on the front line as well as in the legal and compliance area. She therefore has expertise in Swiss and European financial market law as well as payment transactions and securities law.
- Legal assistant/lawyer with a law firm in Arbon
- Substitute at a law firm in Amriswil
- Auditor at the Arbon District Court
- Account management with an asset manager in Zurich
- Risk Management & Compliance at a foreign bank in Staad
- Customer advisor at a cantonal bank in Amriswil
- Admitted to the bar, Canton of Thurgau
- MLaw in Law, University of Lucerne
- Exchange semester at Sungkyunkwan University (SKKU), Seoul, South Korea
- BSc in Business Law, Zurich University of Applied Sciences (ZHAW)
- EFZ bank clerk with vocational baccalaureate, Weinfelden TG vocational school
- Swiss and Zurich Bar Associations
- Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats - International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- ZAV Section Civil Procedure and Commercial Law
Rising Star in Switzerland
Stockerstrasse 44 CH-8002 Zurich