Afxentis ZemenidesOwner & Director
Afxentis Zemenides Financial Services Ltd
- +357 25745800
Afxentis Zemenides Financial Services is a finance advisory and investment firm based in Limassol, Cyprus.
We represent individuals and companies who are either looking for restructuring their loans, apply for new loans or who are looking for financial advice.
Our advisory services are based on giving innovative and independent advice. We offer a full spectrum of corporate or retail finance advice tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
Our personnel leverage their comprehensive knowledge of the local regulations and financial environments together with their extensive lender and investor relationships to provide a top-tier one stop shop to all our clients as well as unmatched access and market awareness.
o Preparation of audit
o Preparation of financial statements
o Direct Tax
▪ Tax compliance (preparation and submission of Income Tax forms for companies and individuals)
▪ Reorganizations of companies (mergers/acquisitions)
▪ Tax planning / reviews / etc.
▪ Application for obtaining Tax Clearance certificate
▪ Application for obtaining for Tax Residency certificate
▪ Tax Ruling
o Indirect Tax
▪ VAT compliance (preparation and submission of VAT forms, VIES, Intrastat for imports and exports for companies and individuals)
▪ VAT reviews
▪ VAT Ruling
o Feasibility studies o Due diligence (for acquisitions / mergers) o Banking Services We offer full loan services that include sourcing and structuring of debt and equity, feasibility analysis and due diligence services. Borrowers benefit from our extensive market knowledge on structure, covenants and pricing across different lenders.
Our team provides specialized services working with all local banks to match client preferences with possibilities available in the local market.
We provide full service for opening Bank Accounts for individuals and companies in local Banks.
• Other Professional Services
o Incorporation of companies
o Fiduciary services:
▪ Register Office address
▪ Secretarial ▪ Director/s
▪ Nominee shareholder
o Bookkeeping services
o Registration /Payments to Social Insurance Authorities
o Preparation of Management Accounts for individuals and companies
• Fully Serviced Office Space For Rent
o Below Services are included
• Fully furnished and equipped private office spaces
• Conference room
• Business Internet Connectivity and Wi-Fi
• IT infrastructure with Cat6 cabling
• Controlled Telephone System
• Kitchen supplies, teas, coffees, filtered water cold and hot
• Water rates
• Common Expenses
• Office and Window Cleaning
• Photocopying, printing and faxing (there is a maximum per month)
• 24/7 access
• Administrative & Secretarial support
• Alarm system
• Covered parking place (optional)Show more +
Afxentis Zemenides is the Managing Director of A. Zemenides & Co Ltd and Afxentis Zemenides Financial Services Ltd.
He holds a BSc in Accounting and Finance and an MBA from the University of Kent, Canterbury, UK.
He is a Fellow Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA) and a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC).
He worked for one of the Big Four audit firms in Cyprus for a number of years before joining the banking sector.
After obtaining extensive experience in the financial sector, he set up his own practice in 2019 with Offices in Limassol, Cyprus and in Tel Aviv, Israel.
He specializes in the provision of audit, tax, fiduciary and advisory services to both international and local clients.
He is a member of the board of Directors of Ancoria Insurance and the Cyprus University of Technology (TEPAK).Show more +
Business Advisory Services and Crypto and Digital Asset Advisory in Cyprus
Omirou 61 Joanna Court 3rd Floor 3091 Limassol